Online Passport Application, Passport Seva App Steps to Apply
Recently our External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj Launched a Passport Seva to produce passport-related services during a speedy, convenient and clear manner for the individuals of Bharat. currently, you can apply for Passport on this Online Passport Application from anyplace in Bharat.
The mobile app is named the “Passport Seva app” (Steps are at the bottom of this page )
over the past few years, the govt of Bharat has often simplified the norms for applying for a passport. And now, taking a step more in simplifying the method of applying for a passport online,
On Tuesday the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) introduced a mobile application that may alter to use for a passport exploitation smartphones. The Online Passport Application is for each Android and Ios users, the Android user will download it from Play store and Ios users will download it from Apple store.
Online Passport Application Benefits:
As said by MEA, an individual will now select the Regional Passport workplace (RPO) and also the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) or Post workplace Passport Seva Kendra (POPSK) for submitting the application. The applying may be submitted regardless of whether or not the person’s present residential address was among the jurisdiction of the chosen RPO or not.
The police verification, if needed for a particular passport, would be conducted at the address per the application form. The passport is going to be written and despatched by the RPO to the address per the application. If the candidates WHO are unable to use at a PSK or POPSK close to their normal place of residence. With the launch of the ‘Passport Seva App’, an individual wouldn’t need access to a pc and printer to apply for a passport.
Once you activate the account, you’ll be able to track the standing of your application, seek for a briefing date, check for the documents needed for verification, look for the Passport Kendras, and calculate the fee using the freshly launched app.
For example, a resident of New Delhi, who is briefly residing in another place than Delhi like residing in Mumbai, can currently be able to apply at a PSK or POPSK under the RPO in Mumbai, and cannot need to travel all the means back to New Delhi to submit an application for a passport.
As said by the Shusma Swaraj it’ll be the “revolutionary” changes within the process for applying for a passport. there have been seventy-seven Passport Seva Kendras created offered in forty-eight years, whereas 231 additional were added within the last forty-eight months.
Online passport application (passport seva app) steps applying for the passport:
Download the Passport Seva App for Android and Iso from Play Store and Apple Store respectively and follow the steps:
- Open the App and tap on New User Registration.
- Select the Passport Office from the list as per the city. If your hometown is Delhi and you are in Mumbai, you can select Mumbai.
- Then enter the personal details like Name, DOB (date of birth), Email Id.
- After that enter a unique log in Id and the enter a Strong password.
- Add a security Question and Answer, for In case u forget your Password.
- Enter the captcha (The text inside the small image) and Submit.
- Then go to your email there will be a link for Email Verification Click on it.
- That link will take you to a webpage where you have to verify your id by entering the passport save Id and Password that you have just created.
- then close the web browser and the passport app also and again open the App and click on ‘Existing user’ and enter your app Id and Password.
- Click on apply for Fresh Passport and then fill the online passport application form step by step shown in the App
- Then, at last, the digital payment option will come, Make the Payment.
- And at last schedule the appointment for document verification.
You will have to fix an appointment to visit a Passport Centre in your city for document verification. You can do the passport tracking or can check the passport status of your applied passport on this app.
That’s all, these are the steps for online passport application using ‘Passport Seva App’.
THANKS FOR BEING HERE